Thursday, June 25, 2009

still here

Ugh. I’ve been really busy so I haven’t posted anything. I hate that. Writing is the one thing that I’ve always felt should be present, be it a quick note, an alliterative sentence or a dirty limerick. For me there is no excuse. If I wait until I have time to sit and write it just won’t happen. And I’m lazy and relatively obligation free.

I went to Canada’s Wonderland a few weeks ago, for the first time in about 15 years if you can believe it. The prospects for hilarious and clever posts were endless - Jeremy freaked out and wouldn’t go on many of the rides and I wore a low cut top and my boobs kept popping out on the bumpier rides. Fun fun fun. But I put it off and now that’s all I got.

I’ve got to review mascara for the friendly neighbourhood word of mouth marketing company, it’s vibrating. Very cool. I just need to get my sisters’ opinions first. That one is still to come.

Oh and it’s really hot. And STINKY. For those of you who don’t know, I live in Toronto and we are currently in the midst of a garbage strike. I’ve seen the plastic wrapped garbage bins (that people shove garbage in anyway) but it hasn’t really affected me as I’m in an apartment and for now they are taking care of the trash. I just put it down the chute as usual. But this morning I was walking Tonks and the various dumpsters around the area were reeking to high heaven. Quite nasty. I hope they resolve things soon. Before we all start looking like that lady thing in Labyrinth.


Anyway this weekend will be full of strawberry picking and Dungeons and Dragons. Excitement! For the moment I have the day off and am doing sweet sweet nothing. Mmmm dipsalusious.

No comments: