Sunday, May 23, 2004

Peterborough

So I just got home from my sister's in peterborough. We had a little get together there for the weekend. Just my sisters and parents and whatnot. Pretty much a lounge around and stuff your face weekend. Well that's not entirely true, we went to the zoo.....It's an ok little zoo but I was there with my 2 1/2 year old niece, so it was awesome. She's so funny it kills me. She is talking a mile a minute now (actual words, I mean it) so you can actually have a conversation. It was great. The highlight of the weekend occurred just a couple of hours ago and that was taking my niece to see her first movie in the theatre. We were unsure about it, will she run around like a maniac, will it be too loud, or worse yet.........there could be crying. She amazed us all, yet again, and was attentive, didn't leave her seat once (my sister Jenna's lap) and made cute comments throughout the movie. She loved it. It helps that the movie was hilarious and cute had my attention the whole time (except for occasional glances at my niece to see her reactions). This movie was a sequel and I have yet to see the first....... oh yes, I saw Shrek 2. I can't get over how much I loved it, I must see the first tho my fam says this one is much funnier. I'll honestly be thinking about it all night. Puss 'n' boots rocks. Seriously.

No comments: