Wednesday, October 25, 2006

my fickle heart. and loins.

I recently saw The Prestige and hence went on a renewed love/lust for Christian Bale binge. These 'object of my affection' sprees usually consist of amassing many pictures to rotate on my desktop and searching for paraphernalia on ebay. I have a strong fan mentality within me, as I’ve mentioned before.


Well something happened. Something powerful indeed to take Christian’s spot on my desktop a mere week after basking in his glory via The Prestige. I got a package in the mail. It was my Lego Boba Fett keychain I am now wallowing in Boba, n all his Fettness. If you’ll direct your attention to the right you will see a new link, my backpacks got jets. Click it and turn your speaker up for the most awesome thing ever. Now I can’t get
this song out of my head. Good. My goal of the week is to memorize it, so far I have the chorus down pat.

I heart him. He’s mysterious and lethal, yet morally just (in his own way). Sigh.

Plus check out that codpiece.

Oh my.

No comments: