Tuesday, November 7, 2006

holy matrimania

Last year I took the Dead Celebrity Soulmate Quiz and my result was Henry the VIII. Meh. I wasn’t too impressed. I was looking through old posts and came across it today. I feel I’ve had a mildly life altering year and so my results should be different if I did it again, right? Right! Not only did I get two awesome runners-up (Edger Allen Poe & Leonardo De Vinci) I got the MAN OF MY DREAMS!! Sort of. Vincent Van Gogh! I heart him. Always have. Really though it was his answers to the Quiz’s questionnaire that won me over:

My most humbling moment...
The whole time I was painting regularly, I was only able to sell one canvas.

My greatest accomplishment...
One of my paintings, in today's dollars, is now worth over $116 million.

My ideal date would include...
First off, I promise I will not cut off anything while we're together. We could check out some galleries if you're interested. We could also watch a movie (anything but "Reservoir Dogs").

The celebrity I resemble most...
Jack Palance with red hair

If I could be anywhere at the moment...
In Arles, Bouches-du-Rhone, France. It's the perfect place for an art colony, if only I could convince other artists.

The things I can't live without...
Brush, blade, canvas, my gauze-wrapped and dried up bit of ear

Fill in the blanks.
A young woman walking down the street is sexy...
the burning essence of living color all around us is sexier.

In my home you will find...
A lot of canvas, my paints, and some fresh sunflowers... sometimes they help cheer me up.


My female match is no longer Mata Hari – it’s now Grace Kelly. I wonder what that change says about me? Hunh.....*gasp*.....I'm a princess!

No comments: