Thursday, January 11, 2007


We all know what a camel-toe is. Great intro I know.

Well I’ve been wondering – what do you call the male version? Camel-ball? Well that just suggests that it looks like a camels and frankly I don’t even know what that looks like. I can imagine but, no…let’s not go there. Ball-toe works I guess, but somehow it lacks the spirit of the female terminology. You can see I’ve given this some thought. I asked Jeremy what he thought the best name was but he declined to discuss it. In fact he seemed horrified that I would blog about such a topic. Well it is a bit tasteless perhaps, but it’s not like I asked him to pull his pants up really high and take a picture of his junk so I could post it to illustrate my point. That would be crossing the line. Besides I think if women have a nickname for this phenomenon then men should too. Because it happens, and not just to old men who pull their pants up to thier chin. You watch. You’ll see.

No comments: