Thursday, December 21, 2006

first sentence of the first post of every month for 2006:

Just a fun little thingy that sums up my year of blogging in a bizarre little package. Just like me. Except not as fleshy.

January
I tell ya it was quite nice to take a break from blogging, tho I am glad to be back at the computer.

February
I mentioned earlier that I would go into further details regarding my birthday presents.

March
You have to know you’re not going to like where a conversation is going if it starts out with ‘I had to throw out the underwear I was wearing today’.

April
minijer

May
FAMILY GUY.

June
Happy Birthday Dadoo!

July
I am a woman of many wonderful ideas.

August
Last night on the subway I was standing by a young girl and she had on an armful of colourful bracelets.

September
Me barfy, no bloggy.

October
This weekend I pulled a typical bitchy girlfriend thing.

November
I had so much fun making my Halloween greeting in ms paint yesterday that I decided to play some more today..

December
On Friday Connie, Maria and I headed to the Flatiron for a girl’s night.


*Stolen from
Binsk

No comments: